Let’s look at a standard deck of 52 cards.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project.Write My Essay For Me
What is the probability of getting 2 kings assuming that the first one is not replaced?
4/52 * 3/51 = 1/13*1/17= 1/221
What is the probability of getting 2 kings assuming that the first one is replaced?
4/52 * 4/52 = 1/13 * 1/13 = 1/169
Now for your main post do a similar problem using with replacement and without replacement. You can use a card problem as long as it is not 2 kings. Try your best to be original.
Finding a Conditional Probability
- If you draw two cards from a deck without replacement, what is the probability that the two cards are both aces? What is the probability that the second card will be a Jack if the first card is a Queen?
- A container has 6 green, 4 yellow, and 5 orange candies. A boy draws two candies without replacement. What is the probability that the two candies are green?
- Assume that 3 cards are drawn from a deck one at a time without replacement. xxxxx is the xxx that all 3 cards are Black? You do not draw any spade?
- A bag xxx 11 xxx and 10 pink xxx. Two balls are xxx with replacement. xxx is the probability of xxx two pink xxx?
- Without xxx, 3 cards are xxx from a xxx one at a time. Find the probability the xxx is a Club, a Heart and a Diamond (in that order).