Part 1: Nursing Leadership and management
1. Why is a positive work environment important in Nursing?
2. Describe some ways to create a positive work environment.
3. What role can you play in creating a positive work environment?
Part 2: Nursing Leadership and management
1. What actions can nurses take if they believe that OSHA guidelines are not being followed in the workplace?
2. What will you look for in the work environment that will support positive patient outcomes?
3. Discuss the characteristics of health-care organizations that may lead to burnout among nurses. How could they be changed or eliminated?
| GET AN EXPERT FOR YOUR ASSIGNMENT |
Part 3: Health Care Polic ( 1 paragraph per question)
Go to the following website by clicking on the provided link,
Select a county and a state in which you plan to work as an APRN.
After reviewing the website and the health outcomes in the County Health Rankings for the area, answer the following questions:
1. Briefly list the general statistics pertaining to a specific health concern that is on the rise in selected the city/county
2. How can the creation of a community health center program help to address this public health problem?
3. What can you as a nurse practitioner and/or nurse leader do to influence policy innovation to resolve the problem?