Post your revised, client-approved data review project proposal, and include an application of the balanced scorecard into your data review project working document. Apply the balanced scorecard model to your project within the Performance Measurement section of the proposal.
- You must state the organizational vision, mission, directional strategy, and how the data review project addresses all four facets of the balanced scorecard model. In other words, you must consider the client organization from a systems perspective and determine the impact of your project upon the four perspectives within the balanced scorecard framework (business operations, finance, customer service, and organizational learning and growth).
- This is a great exercise because it helps you to articulate the potential impact of your proposed project in a concise and measurable manner. You are demonstrating the impact of your data review project (for example, establishing a baseline for development of internal benchmarks on improving the billing processes due to a new regulatory requirement). Applying the balanced scorecard will help to project measurable future targeted outcomes for the organization. Please refer to the balanced scorecard example linked in the Resources.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project.Write My Essay For Me
State how your project will address or add value in each of the four areas: business operations, finance, customer service, and organizational learning and growth.
Also within the Performance Measurement section of your project proposal, provide a structure for display of summarized raw data. This structure will be used to summarize or group the data you are examining. Although you are just beginning to collect data, you will want to consider how to display it visually. Examples of data display structures are as follows:
- A pie chart with a title, “wedges” of the pie labeled to reflect performance indicators being measured, and a time frame.
- A graph with a specific title, X and Y axes labeled (performance indicator being measured and unit of measurement), and a time frame.
- A spreadsheet with a specific title, columns, and rows labeled, and a time frame.
- A process map with a specific title, steps labeled, prospective variance intervals labeled, and a time frame.
Respond to the posts of your colleagues according to the Faculty Expectations Response Guidelines. Provide feedback; include what met the criteria, and what did not meet the criteria. For items not meeting the criteria, please provide a succinct, tactful suggestion.
Note: Please use the Unit 5 Discussion Post Reply Table linked in the Resources, when posting your reply. Change the subject line format to “Reply to [colleague’s name].” Complete the table for your colleague’s post, then copy and paste the table into the Message text box. Please do not attach a Word file.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Identify an organization’s vision, mission, culture, and strategic goals.
- Apply the balanced scorecard model to a performance improvement initiative.
- Identify appropriate structures (pie chart, graph, or spreadsheet) for the visual display of specific data.
- Construct a visual data display.