Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Please read the case “Honeywell” from Chapter 5 “STRESS” Page: – 151 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (6th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2019) and Answer the following Questions:
1. Describe how the change in Honeywell’s telecommuting policy likely influenced the types of work stressors experienced by the company’s employees. How has the change in policy likely influenced nonwork stressors? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
2. Given the change in stressors resulting from the change in the telecommuting policy, what can you predict about the commitment and job performance of Honeywell’s employees? Explain. (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
3. Identify steps that Honeywell could take to mitigate the potential for negative consequences resulting from the change in the company’s telecommuting policy. (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 200)
Discussion question: Page: – Please read Chapter 5 “STRESS” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Describe your dream job and then provide a list of the types of stressors that you would expect to be present. How much of your salary, if any at all, would you give up to eliminate the most important hindrance stressors? Why? (1.25 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
Important Note: – Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Due date for the submission of Assignment:- 1
- Assignment-1 should posted in the Black Board by end of Week-04.
- The due date for the submission of Assignment-1 is end of Week-07.