‘The discovery of America and that of the passage to the East Indies by the Cape of Good Hope, are the two (2) greatest events recorded in the history of [human] kind” – Adam Smith, in the Wealth of Nations,1776. Think about why he and many other notables supported this statement, especially the discovery of America. What was so important about this New World across the Atlantic Ocean from Europe? How did it change globalization in terms of trade, culture, societies, innovations, new and old world exchanges, and in other ways? You have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you identify three (3) main points relevant to your topic. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail. Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project.Write My Essay For Me
2. Identify three (3) major aspects that demonstrate old and new world exchanges. Explain your responses with specific examples and details.
3. Identify three (3) specific groups that were affected by this global event and provide two (2) examples for each group describing how the group was affected.
4. Summarize how this discovery affected the life of the average working American during the colonial period. Use specific examples and details.
5. Use at least three (3) academic reference