For this section, students will select a contemporary leader of a public corporation, non-profit, or governmental entity. Larger, public firms will often have more information available through their website and other publicly available sources. Using a minimum of four resources, write a five-page paper focusing on the following areas:
- Introduction/leader background (i.e., personal history, educational background, previous work experience, etc.).
- Their leadership/management path.
- Their leadership behavior/motivational style/personality traits.
- Performance in the workplace – How do employees respond to their management/leadership?
- What makes this person a great leader?
- Any additional information of interest.