- You will summarize your information in an executive summary containing the following sections:
- Introduction and Background: Identify your target organization and provide background information including their mission and vision statements, goals, strategic plan, and organizational structure. This information is from your Unit 3 assignment.
- Market and Environmental Assessment: Provide a thorough review of the organization’s operating environment via a variety of sources including scholarly journals, newspapers, magazines, and computer search systems. Identify known strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats as well as known market and industry trends. This information is from your Unit 4 assignment.
- Executive Interview Summary: Summarize your executive interview discussing how your target organization determines capital asset needs and formulates budgets. This information is from your Unit 7 assignment.
- Analysis: Assess any theoretical, logical, or practical reasons for the organization’s approach to capital asset management and acquisition, including information technology status and regulatory and compliance reporting requirements.
- Recommendations: Discuss recommendations you would make to your target organization to improve performance in the future. Use scholarly resources to support your recommendations.
- Conclusion: Present your final thoughts about capital asset management in your target organization.
- The executive summary must demonstrate academic writing skills by communicating in a clear, logical, and grammatically correct manner.Review the scoring guide to ensure you address all grading criteria. Upload your executive summary to the assignment area.Submission Requirements
Your executive summary should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Number of resources: A minimum of 8–10 resources. At least one of these resources must be found via the Capella library.
- Page length: 8–10 pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Order Original and Plagiarism-free Papers Written from Scratch: