- Read the case on pages 530 – 533 in book material.
- Watch the video supplement to the case at link http://www.viddler.com/embed/bf7fc9fa
- Respond to the following case question. (Disregard the questions in the text.)
You are a member Google’s marketing team. Your team works with clients to demonstrate how Google can be successful with providing and integrated marketing communication plans for its advertisers. You have been assigned a client (specify a market/product or company). Outline an IMC plan for this company within Google’s advertising environment.
- Include an analysis Google’s philosophy about advertising.
- Include linkages to the unit chapters and content. Visit: https://ads.google.com/home/
- Evaluate integrated marketing communication and the communication process and the impact on the success of marketing planning
- Choose the promotional approach appropriate to a product’s target audience, life-cycle stage, and characteristics, as well as stages of the buying decision and channel strategies.
- Examine the elements of the promotion decision process, utilizing the promotional mix and its components
Link to book Material (pages 530 – 533 can be found here) https://drive.google.com/file/d/13vK6DJFpbew4CTSAarKxwMJZidsiewBS/view
External sources are also welcome.