The starting point of any recruitment is Employer Branding. This research assignment will examine the concepts of employer branding, what it is and why it is important. The research essay paper must thoroughly answer the following:
1. An explanation of employer branding, and why it is important in recruitment.
2. An examination of the attributes associated with employer branding. Identify the attributes most associated with employer branding. A minimum of 10 attributes must be identified.
3. For each of the 10 attributes, explain how it is used to promote the employer brand.
4. Of the 10 attributes identified in point 2, rank them in order of importance from the perspective of a candidate. For the attributes that the paper ranks as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, provide an explanation as to why a candidate feels these attributes are the top three.
5. Select a company of your choice and use the 10 attributes selected in point 1. For the selected company, explain the how the company demonstrates each of the 10 attributes for employer branding. Diagrams, tables, and charts are encouraged to support your answer.
6. For the selected company in point 5, what three recommendations would you make to improve their employer brand through changes to its attributes. How will your three recommendations improve the connection between the employer brand and candidate perception? Requirements: 1. This must be written as a research essay paper. Use APA 7th edition format. 2. Must have an introduction and a conclusion. Ensure the introduction has all the key points for a strong introduction. Please review this link for an example of a strong introduction.
Must have a conclusion. Ensure the conclusion follows this best practice. https://essaylib.com/write-conclusion-research-paper/ 4. No abstract or Table of Contents required. 5. The paper will be marked on the rubrics shown below. Ensure your paper follows the rubrics. 6. The paper should not exceed 3000 words (not including the title page or reference page). There is no minimum word count. The key is whether the paper thoroughly answers the questions above. Precise and concise writing is recommended. 7. Turnitin score of less than 20% is required. Turnitin does not count quoted material, title page, or reference page. 8. (Updated): A minimum 3 academic references