Based on the approval granted for the Disruptive Marketing Plan: Brand Proposal Paper Assignment, you will complete a 4,500–6,500 word paper on their ‘disruptive’ innovative new idea for this brand using the template provided. Ten authored references are required. You may use web sites as well, but they do not count towards the ten authored sources. Included in your ten sources must be five (not previously used or assigned in this course) peer-reviewed Marketing journal references that are NEW to this paper. You may use your assigned readings as well, but they do not count towards your new ten academic sources.
Important…Written Assignment Requirements This Semester
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project.Write My Essay For Me
For your papers this semester should adhere to current APA format…and that includes the following:
- Times New Roman 12 Font
- Double-Spacing with zero point line spacing (10 point line spacing not allowed).
- One Inch Margins
- Cover Page and Reference Page
- And more…using the current edition of the APA manual as our guide.
In addition, it is expected that the following in your writing style this semester:
- Use subject headers for all papers – your reader appreciates and expects that level or organization to your work! You will lose points if you do not do so!
- No visuals in the paper – put in Appendix if absolutely needed. Do not put tables in UNLESS you developed the table yourself.
- Avoid “I” statements – do not talk about yourself, present facts.
- Deliver at least the minimum word count requirement.
- No contractions
- Use the templates as provided strictly – do not change or delete subject headers.
- No PDF files accepted
- Each new paragraph – the first line of that new paragraph should be indented five spaces – please adopt this practice this semester – a pet peeve of mine is to see papers that do not meet this criteria.
- No extra blank lines between paragraphs – deliver a ‘tight’ paper! It is critical that all students are graded based on the same writing approach.
- If you use an online source, please include in the reference page the exact web link as I do verify all sources.
- Avoid using bullet points and numbered lists – write formally, in full paragraphs and full sentences only.
- No abbreviations – if you are referring to the United States of America, write it out…no ‘US’ – this is not good academic writing.
- Always include a cover page and reference page – you all do this, just a friendly reminder!
- Reference page and in-text citations must match exactly.
- Authored articles must be used to meet your requirement. An authored source is simply one that is associated with a person’s full name. No wikis, blogs, videos, podcasts, dictionaries, encyclopedias qualify as a formal authored source. It is fine to use a web site like the United States Census Bureau – but there is no ‘human’s name’ associated with that work. You may use it, but it will not count as one of the required authored sources you must deliver (as outlined by each assignment’s detail.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool. Make sure you are under 25% SafeAssign score. There are unlimited attempts granted for this paper.