- Discuss the major movement of the biblical metanarrative, its main character, and its implications for understanding the unity of the biblical books.
- Choose two topics from the approved topics list that are presented in Biblical doctrine with attention on how these theological topics unfold through the through the four major plot movements of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and New Creation.
- Using your theological examples, share the implications that these examples provide humanity’s relationship to God.
- Incorporate at least 2 theological references in your paper using course resources.
- Incorporate at least 2 relevant biblical references.
- Write a clear introductory paragraph including the thesis statement. A summative concluding paragraph must also be included.
- Refer to the “Course Policies” in the course syllabus for the formatting expectations in this course.
Use the provided Biblical Metanarrative Essay Template as a guide.