Since the 2016 presidential election, there have been multiple changes to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). What are they and how have they impacted healthcare access, cost, and quality?
Questions to be addressed in your research include:
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your project.Write My Essay For Me
· What is the status of those who were newly covered?
· What are exchanges and how are different States approaching them?
· What does the Medicaid program have to do with the ACA?
· How have health insurance premiums been affected?
· What variables are in play in the political debate over the impact of the ACA on cost, access, and quality of care?
· What are some of the key challenges facing state and national policymakers given the current status?
· On balance, has the ACA been a good or bad law? Provide a clear, fact-based, non-emotional justification for your conclusion.
On balance, is the ACA a good or bad law? Provide a clear, fact-based, non-emotional justification for your conclusion.